The Connect Spark is a portable, affordable and WiFi capable IP video encoder that is the ideal way to get HDMI or SDI video into a computer or IP based workflow.
NewTek Connect Spark is the simplest solution for working your existing gear into modern IP-based video capture and production workflows. Connecting to the network over Ethernet or WiFi, it converts any HDMI or SDI source to NDI®|HX for use with any of the hundreds of systems, devices, and applications that support NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology.
Capture live video from any digital camera or device, and bring it directly into your setup via Ethernet or WiFi—from anywhere on your network. Introducing NewTek Connect Spark, the fastest,easiest, and best way to get video into IP workflows.
- 3G-SDI or HDMI video input with embedded audio
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI or HDMI video loop outwith embedded audio
- Support for 1080p and 720p video at up to 60 frames per second
- Remote configuration& monitoring via Web-based user interface
- Remote recording onto SD or USB storage media, with control via Web-based interface
- Tally support via NDI®, with built-in program/preview tally lights
- Compatible with professional and prosumer production solutions including NewTek live production systems and third-party video switchers, as well as software-based video tools like Livestream Studio, OBS, Streamstar SW, Telestream Gameshow and Wirecast, VidBlaster, vMix, XSplit, and all other NDI®-compatible products (NDI®version 2.0 or higher)
- Compatible with popular desktop video applications via included softwaredriver, including Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more