- 6 Assignable Tally Outputs
- USB Interface
- Intercom Pass Through
- Compatible with TriCaster 40 2.0, TriCaster 410, 455, 460, 855, 860 and 8000 and TriCaster Mini along with the IP Series VMC1
- (NOT compatible with TriCaster 450, 850 and Extreme. Use the TLC-8D instead.
The TLC-4S is our microprocessor controlled tally box designed for the 4 input TriCasters. Though it is compatible with all current High Def TriCasters including the TC40(2.0) and now supporting the TC1 and VMC1. It connects to your TriCaster via USB and to the tally light via Ethernet style cable.
The TLC-4S actually has six tally output channels and supports Program, Preview and Talent tally. The Talent tally is tied to the program tally but can be globally disabled via software. These channels can be assigned to any TriCaster input; you aren’t limited to just the camera inputs. Now you are free to assign a tally to the DDR, media player or network/NDI inputs.
For CCU users the TLC-4S can be interfaced with CCUs that require ‘Dry’ contact closure using an RU-2 relay unit for each CCU.
Another thing that sets the TLC-4S apart from a simple adapter cable is the intercom pass-through so you can run both tally and intercom on a single Cat5 cable run. Connect your intercom base station into the XLR on the TLC-4S then connect your beltpacks to the multi-purpose port on the tally lights with the proper adapter cable.
TLC-4S ships with a 6 foot USB cable .
- Compact, rugged ABS construction
- Supports both program and preview tally
- 6 assignable tally outputs
- XLR intercom pass through connection
- Compatible with TL-XD, TL-1 and TL-2 lights plus RU-2 relay units
- Powered via USB – no wall wart