The TriCaster TC1 is the newest addition to NewTek’s TriCaster line up and represents the next generation in integrated production hardware.
The TC1 is the most complete production system on the planet. The unprecedented power and capability let’s you take both established and emerging technologies to produce world class content and reach new audiences wherever they watch.
Since the TC1 supports both established workflows using SDI, Ethernet, and analog audio and new technologies like IP audio and video and 4K video you don’t have to spend a fortune on new equipment and infrastructure but can still push the boundaries with these new workflows.
- 4 HD/3G SDI inputs that can be quad linked for a single 4k UHD input
- Expandable up to 16 inputs via NC1 Modules or other NDI sources
- 4 HD/3G SDI outputs (Quad link capable)
- 2 Balanced Analog (XLR) audio inputs
- 3 Balanced Analog (1/4″ Phone) outputs
- Up to 16 external inputs on switcher
- 4 M/E buses with virtual sets
- 4 DSKs
- 5 media servers (2 DDRs, 2 GFX, 1 audio)
- Record 4 MOV video, 2 H.264 video and 1 audio streams simultaneously
- Dual channel live streaming (2 independent encoders) at up to 4K resolution!
- 2 channels of integrated Skype input
- Control 8 PTZ cameras
- 3 multiviewers
The TC1 is available in two variations the standard TC1 is a 2U rack unit while the TC1R is a 3U unit with dual redundant power supplies. They otherwise have the same features.
You also have a choice between two different controllers a large 24 source , two stripe controller the TC1LP and a smaller, more compact 14 source, 1.5 stripe controller the TC1Sp.
Two different Input NC1 modules are available for expansion. The eight Channel NC1 I/O and the four input NC1 Input both add additional HD and 4K SDI inputs along with additional analog audio I/O. The SDI inputs on the NC1 I/O can optionally be ganged to create two Quad Link 4K UHD (SMPTE 2036) inputs.