TriCaster™ Virtual Set Editor 2 (VSE) lets you make a statement with your live production. Get the look you want using breakthrough technology to build and customize your own network-style virtual sets. Edit specially-designed virtual sets that produce real-time reflections and specular highlights. With a wide range of elements that you can customize. Or create a one-of-a-kind virtual environment using your own original artwork. Use with any TriCaster 850/855/860 series, TriCaster 450/455/410/460 series, TriCaster 300 or TriCaster 8000 system to design the studio of your dreams.
TriCaster Virtual Set Editor lets you:
- Change the color and tone of set elements
- Apply custom logos and artwork directly to sets
- Replace backgrounds with video or your own images
- Show or hide select set furniture and fixtures
- Add custom backgrounds and frames to double-box effects
- Set start and end framing position of virtual zoom
- Adjust placement (position, scale and rotation) of live video inputs
- Add your own artwork to Layer Sets to create custom virtual sets
- Use 32 or 16-bit PSD (Photoshop® document) files for real warped mapping layers
TriCaster Virtual Set Editor includes TriCaster VSE-compatible virtual set content files, Layer Sets, double-box effects, 48 double-box frames, more than 30 backgrounds and PSD examples.